Enviromental Policy Statement
PBP Services will, by using all practicable means, ensure that all its operations go beyond just legal compliance and actually reduce the impact they have on the environment by reduction of emissions to air and water.
The responsibility for operating the policy lies with the staff and employees of the Company.
The Company recognises its responsibility as an employer to do all that is reasonably practicable to:
- Protect the environment and the impact our operations have on it
- Use energy and materials efficiently to provide our services
- Develop energy resources and services consistent with these aims
- Promote a culture in which employees are aware and committed to being ‘environmentally friendly’
- Monitor the effectiveness of the Policy and review it annually or when there is a change in statutory legislation.
- The person responsible for reviewing the Policy Document annually will be the Managing Director.